How do you access JIRA Agile features in new UI?

Chris Oltyan August 1, 2017

I am on JIRA Cloud, and I no longer have access to any agile features. Boards that I created are missing. This is hugely disruptive to our workflows.

2 answers

0 votes
Kerrod
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Hi @Chris Oltyan,

I'm one of the product managers working on these changes to JIRA, and I'm sorry to hear the transition of experience was so disruptive. 

I'd love to catch up some time and learn more about how we can improve and avoid any additional issues you or your team may encounter.

Please send me an email at kerrod.williams@atlassian.com if you're interested. 

Cheers,

Kerrod Williams
JIRA Product Management

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2017

Hi Chris,

With the new UI your recent projects, boards, and issues are now in the quick search.  Click on the spyglass icon in the right side navigation bar and you'll see your Boards.

Take a look at the JIRA Software Changes document for more information about the Changes to JIRA Software in the new UI. 

In addition, here are the changes to Core and Service Desk.

Cheers,

Branden

Chris Oltyan August 1, 2017

Got it. Thanks. This was a horribly disruptive update. I notice there doesn't seem to be any way I can use advance search in the new interface as well. I have to make a search, have it kick me to the fact it found no issues, and then I can turn it into JQL. Is there a way I can access advanced search directly from a menu option?

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
August 1, 2017

Hi Chris,

The way I found to get to the Advanced search page is to go to Issues on the left side nav bar and choose any of the options, e.g. My Open Issues, All issues, etc.

From there you will get to the page you're used to where you can perform and advanced search or a basic search.

I'm seeing this for the first time in the last couple days as well and what has been the most help has been the Navigation Changes section of the articles I linked.  If you can't find something there definitely let me know and I'll see if I can find the feature or find out where it is.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer