How do i restrict which bamboo builds show up in Jira activity stream?

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2015

We would like to limit which builds in bamboo that shows up in the JIRA activity stream. Is there any way of removing a build from the activity stream? We use JIRA 6.2.1 and Bamboo 5.6.2

2 answers

0 votes
A November 19, 2015

image2015-11-19 14:47:27.png

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

Amar: Is this a screenshot from Bamboo or Jira. In both cases, what version? Looking like a crazy around here and can't see it in my versions (jira 6.2.1, bamboo 5.6.2)

A November 23, 2015

this screenshot is from JIRA streaming data of any linked application. I am using JIRA 6.3.XX version

0 votes
A November 18, 2015

Project wise plan mapping can be done!!!. Try that!!

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2015

In the project mapping there is not reference to if a project/build will be added in the activity stream or not. Do you mind to elaborate a bit?

A November 18, 2015

Go to Bamboo. Click on respective Project Click on ... button ( next to Project wallboard) Click on Application link Click on Add link Type your Project name Click Yes and Click on Create

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2015

Will test this, but atm all of them show up in the activity log, so what you are saying as soon as i start setting up individual application links, they will stop showing up and only the ones with project mappings will show up?

A November 19, 2015

Yes

A November 19, 2015

n plus do this to your activity stream

Suggest an answer