• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • How do i install Scrum Standup Plugin for JIRA cloud. I see that this plugin is for JIRA server, but i need to use the same for my JIRA cloud installations.

How do i install Scrum Standup Plugin for JIRA cloud. I see that this plugin is for JIRA server, but i need to use the same for my JIRA cloud installations.

Talha Siddiqui March 31, 2015

How do i install Scrum Standup Plugin for JIRA cloud. I see that this plugin is for JIRA server, but i need to use the same for my JIRA cloud installations.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2015

Does the marketplace entry say it is available for Cloud?  If it is, then you need to look in your "my.atlassian" account that you use for managing JIRA Cloud.  If it is not, then you can't install it.

0 votes
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2015

Hi Talha,

Unfortunately this add-on is not available for Cloud. My suggestion is to check with the add-on developer if he has plans to make this add-on Cloud compatible. He can use the Atlassian Connect framework in order to do that.

Cheers,

Clarissa

0 votes
Talha Siddiqui March 31, 2015

Thanks Nic for your Response.

No..Marketplace says it is only for JIRA server..Is there, may be another plugin for cloud which i can use for recording day-today scrum standups? Basically, i want every team member to write down three points of scrum standup daily in JIRA, so that i can have records of the same. Is there an alternative than Scrum Standup Plugin?

Suggest an answer