• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • How do i install Scrum Standup Plugin for JIRA cloud. I see that this plugin is for JIRA server, but i need to use the same for my JIRA cloud installations.

How do i install Scrum Standup Plugin for JIRA cloud. I see that this plugin is for JIRA server, but i need to use the same for my JIRA cloud installations.

How do i install Scrum Standup Plugin for JIRA cloud. I see that this plugin is for JIRA server, but i need to use the same for my JIRA cloud installations.

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Does the marketplace entry say it is available for Cloud?  If it is, then you need to look in your "my.atlassian" account that you use for managing JIRA Cloud.  If it is not, then you can't install it.

Thanks Nic for your Response.

No..Marketplace says it is only for JIRA server..Is there, may be another plugin for cloud which i can use for recording day-today scrum standups? Basically, i want every team member to write down three points of scrum standup daily in JIRA, so that i can have records of the same. Is there an alternative than Scrum Standup Plugin?

0 votes

Hi Talha,

Unfortunately this add-on is not available for Cloud. My suggestion is to check with the add-on developer if he has plans to make this add-on Cloud compatible. He can use the Atlassian Connect framework in order to do that.

Cheers,

Clarissa

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

454 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you