How do i get a list of all transitions in my system?

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2012

I can easily get a list of all statuses in my JIRA - what query should I run to get a list of all configured transitions? thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2012

The transitions are stored in the xml text in the jiraworkflows table in the descriptor field. You will need some xml parser to extract what you want.

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2012

- thank you!

Raman SaravanaKumar February 11, 2019

hi @Norman Abramovitz how to view full XML file in descriptor field in jiraworkflows table.

0 votes
Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013

in your JIRA DB:

SELECT `pname` FROM `issuestatus`

0 votes
MB
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2013

ComponentAccessor.getConstantsManager().getStatusObjects()

0 votes
Martin Radile August 13, 2012

Hi webwesen, could you please tell how you fetch the list of all statuses in Jira?

Suggest an answer