How do i download older version (7.1.9) of Jira Datacenter

Sachin Dhamale October 10, 2016

I need to upgrade my data center version of JIRA from 6.9.4 to 7.1.9. For this need to download .tar file of JIRA datacenter 7.1.9. but i only get the latest version of JIRA datacenter i.e 7.2.2.

how do i get the older version of JIRA datacente? Please anyone can help me on this.

thanks in advance.

1 answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2016

Got to the download page and look for the "archive versions" link at the bottom

Sachin Dhamale October 11, 2016

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried this but with this i only get the older version of JIRA Sofware version but i am looking for datacenter version  and with this i only get the latest version.

could you please share the link if you have it will be help full

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2016

I was about to say that I can't really help you because I've answered you correctly already, but I realise that I've missed out the second half of what I should have said.

The JIRA downloads I've pointed to are data-centre downloads.  It's the licence that matters, not the download.  There are people out there running JIRA with one user, on a $10 licence, and technically, they have data centre.  But inactive, because their licence doesn't include it.  Download what I pointed it, it's data-centre.

Sachin Dhamale October 14, 2016

You mean to say.. Download .exe of JIRA Software server and use datacenter license right?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2016

That is what I said.

Suggest an answer