I already did the change in the server.xml file, and even went into the Admin --> General Settings --> Server Base URL and change the port there as well, and nothing. When I do the changes and try to connect to JIRA, the browser stays trying to connect for a very long time and it cannot connect. JIRA is currently installed on windows server 2012. I'have read thing like using a proxy. If that is the case how would I do it in Windows? Thanks in advanced and all your help, for little that it may appear, is totally welcome. Thanks.
Thanks Gabrielle, I did the changes one more time and it did not work. I was about to open a support ticket with Atlassian, however I did not give up, and went ahead and do the changes one more time, and this time for some "Unknown" reason it took the changes, and it worked. Totally weird: "I must say that JIRA works in mysterious ways". Thank you.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs