How do I use Epic Sum Up?

Kirk Bauer November 19, 2015

I installed the free version in my OnDemand instance but nothing new shows up when I view an epic. Additionally I don't see any ability to configure this plugin.

2 answers

1 vote
Dennis Poort November 19, 2015

When you add tasks to the epic you should be able to see the plugin on the right side of the epic issue view.

Configuring it should be visible when opening the Add-ons page as an administrator.

I must add to this that I do not use the free version anymore, but bought the plugin. Configuring and viewing worked almost the same way as I remember though.

0 votes
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 13, 2016

In the free(now light) version, there is no config possible, but switchon or off as admin. This was because it just adds a summary of logged time as number in the epic panel on the right side. 

We have created this very light version for some people who just want this number without the additional cool features. 

But if you have any further problem to get it running, pls contact us via support, s. t. we can help you with that topic.

Suggest an answer