How do I unassign a workflow?

Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2015

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2015

You can't, every issue need to go trough a workflow. 

So you can assign a different one.

Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2015

Thank you Paulo. The original 'jira' workflow that comes as a default looks like it was edited. Is there a way to revert it?

Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2015

I guess I should have asked how I can move a Workflow to "Inactive?"

Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2015

Hey Amanda, you can just copy a workflow that you might want to edit (This workflow copy will be an inactive workflow until you assign it to a project).

1 vote
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2015

You don't unassign, you assign a different one.

Suggest an answer