How do I sync my dashboard?

Ralph R July 6, 2015

The Agile sprint health chek does not update to the latest project sprint. Until recently I edited the gadget to select the active sprint and then save. Now when doing this the save button does not work, I have tried this using different browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) but nothing happens.

In addition in Firefox and Chrome (not Safari) the Agile sprint burndown chart does not load and shows the loading animation continuously. When trying to delete this gadget i receive the error message "Sorry, your changes to this dashboard could not be saved. Your dashboard may be out of sync with the server: please reload the page."

After numerous reloads and trying this on different machines I still receive the same problems.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ralph R July 7, 2015

Not 100% sure if the solution to this is correct, however:

We were also suffering issues with the application link between JIRA and Confluence due to a proxy being used to permit external access to both of these. In particular this was causing problems linking issues to confluence pages and vice versa.

The proxy configuration file was updated to include "preserve host", which appears to have solved the linking issue and also the dashboard issue which has now permitted me to update the sprint (still waiting on Auto to be fixed) and the continuously loading gadget to now load.

Melvin Arroyo April 5, 2018

Hey Ralph,

We just moved our application to allow outside users and we are running into this issue as well.  The Proxy configuration file was updated to include "Preserve host" was made where?

Mel

Suggest an answer