How do I switch my agile board to a new view? (menu on the left rather than at the top)

MaxN March 10, 2015

3 answers

0 votes
MaxN March 10, 2015

Old style board menu location - Top of the boardScreen Shot 2015-03-10 at 1.29.30 PM.png

New style - left of the screen

Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 1.30.23 PM.png

And I want the Old style board to be moved to a new look

Sorry for confusion.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2015

Ah, the new JIRA Agile Cloud version! Sorry, I have no idea.

0 votes
MaxN March 10, 2015

Weird that I have several projects and board all using the same scheme and some of them use the new view and some use old...

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2015

I might have got confused. What do you mean by view? Maybe you can add a screenshot?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2015

It is not possible without modifying the add-on. You might want to raise a feature request!

Suggest an answer