How do I show number of issues reported by user?

How could I create a dashboard report that shows the number of issues reported by user? If it is not available in that manner, can I produce it some other way?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Create a filter for all the issues you want to look at, and save it with a descriptive name.

Go to your dashboard and add a "filter statistics" gadget.  It will ask for some data:

• For filter/project, choose your saved filter
  • You probably want to "include resolved issues"
  • Select "Reporter" as the statistic
  • Ignore the other parameters for now

Good answer +1. But the gadget is called "issue statistics"

Do'h! Oh well.

Agree with Udo, which took me a little time to figure out. In the meantime I had found the Two dimensional filter statistics gadget and managed to get it to work with x-dimension being status and y-dimension being Reporter.

The 2d filter is really useful, and probably why I got the name wrong!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

150 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you