How do I show number of issues reported by user?

Joe Murray September 30, 2014

How could I create a dashboard report that shows the number of issues reported by user? If it is not available in that manner, can I produce it some other way?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2014

Create a filter for all the issues you want to look at, and save it with a descriptive name.

Go to your dashboard and add a "filter statistics" gadget.  It will ask for some data:

• For filter/project, choose your saved filter
  • You probably want to "include resolved issues"
  • Select "Reporter" as the statistic
  • Ignore the other parameters for now
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2014

Good answer +1. But the gadget is called "issue statistics"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2014

Do'h! Oh well.

Joe Murray October 1, 2014

Agree with Udo, which took me a little time to figure out. In the meantime I had found the Two dimensional filter statistics gadget and managed to get it to work with x-dimension being status and y-dimension being Reporter.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2014

The 2d filter is really useful, and probably why I got the name wrong!

Suggest an answer