How do I share a generated Jira report with other users?

Alison Martin May 26, 2016

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2016

@Alison Martin,

If you talking about:

JQuery in search issue:

You could use the Share button. 

Step by step:

1. Access JIRA and click on Issues
  2. Click on Search for issues
  3. Create your search
  4. Click on Share Button

sharebutton.PNG

Dashboards

This article can help you: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-shared-dashboards-802593152.html

Lemme know if I helped you.

0 votes
Alison Martin May 31, 2016

Thanks for the response!

The reports I would like to share with other Jira users are: User Workload Report, Resolution Time Report, Pie Chart Report. How would I share these other than a screenshot?

0 votes
Alison Martin May 31, 2016

Thanks for the response!

The reports I would like to share with other Jira users are: User Workload Report, Resolution Time Report, Pie Chart Report. How would I share these other than a screenshot?

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2016

Alison, they are in a dashboard? Or you talking about JIRA Service Desk Reports?

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2016

What report? There's several reporting options and venues in JIRA.

Suggest an answer