How do I set end date of my sprint a month ago?

Wasiq Dabir January 3, 2021

I set my sprint start date as 01-Dec,2020 and end date as 07-Dec,2020 but when I open sprint report, it shows my sprint is end date is of today i.e 4th january?
how can I modify the end date to be 07-Dec,2020?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Wasiq Dabir

as per today there is no possibility to change the dates if the sprint is already closed.
From your picture it is visible that the sprint is already closed.

There is a Suggestion to make possible what you request:

Please upvote and watch the issue - likeliness is then higher that the Suggestion will be implemented.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Sun Jian
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

In the "Backlog" page, below the name of sprint, you can find the start and end date for this sprint, and you can change them.

Wasiq Dabir January 4, 2021

In the backlog, completed sprints are not showing. Please guide me. I added my sprint late. It was from 14 Dec,2020 to 17th December,2020. Though I entered the dates correct but here it is showing 01January,2021.
How do I change this to 14 Dec,2020 to 17th Dec,2020?
screenshot-optimusfox-atlassian-net-secure-RapidBoard-jspa-1609747168278 (1).png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events