• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • How do I search issues assigned by known users since 9am previous day until 9am today i.e. No. of issues where assignee changed from Unassigned to "user names" in last during Time A and Time B?

How do I search issues assigned by known users since 9am previous day until 9am today i.e. No. of issues where assignee changed from Unassigned to "user names" in last during Time A and Time B?

Ajay Yadav February 9, 2015

2 answers

0 votes

Thanks for your answer @Udo Brand. I already tried a similar query from https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching?focusedCommentId=701598509#comment-701598509 but unfortunately, this doesn't work for me. The one you suggested also didn't fetch any results for me. See attached.

Please advise! ThanksScreenshot.png

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

Did some test. It seems the query does not work with the "from empty" clause. can you try: assignee changed to (<YourUserList>) during (startOfDay(-15h), startOfDay(9h)) and assignee was EMPTY DURING (startOfDay(-15h), startOfDay(9h)) and assignee is not empty

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

Thansk a lot, @Udo Brand. It helped. Great logic. cheers :)

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2015

Here the 9am example:

assignee changed FROM empty to "user name" DURING (startOfDay(-15h),startOfDay(9h))

Suggest an answer