• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • How do I search issues assigned by known users since 9am previous day until 9am today i.e. No. of issues where assignee changed from Unassigned to "user names" in last during Time A and Time B?

How do I search issues assigned by known users since 9am previous day until 9am today i.e. No. of issues where assignee changed from Unassigned to "user names" in last during Time A and Time B?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Here the 9am example:

assignee changed FROM empty to "user name" DURING (startOfDay(-15h),startOfDay(9h))

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for your answer @Udo Brand. I already tried a similar query from https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching?focusedCommentId=701598509#comment-701598509 but unfortunately, this doesn't work for me. The one you suggested also didn't fetch any results for me. See attached.

Please advise! ThanksScreenshot.png

Did some test. It seems the query does not work with the "from empty" clause. can you try: assignee changed to (<YourUserList>) during (startOfDay(-15h), startOfDay(9h)) and assignee was EMPTY DURING (startOfDay(-15h), startOfDay(9h)) and assignee is not empty

Thansk a lot, @Udo Brand. It helped. Great logic. cheers :)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

46 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you