How do I resent cloud invites?

Dustin Suchter February 25, 2015

Some of my users didn't accept their invite within the 7 day window. How do I re-send an invitation?

3 answers

1 vote
Eric Norton June 10, 2015

A much better solution would be to put a button in user management that allows the admin to just re-send the invitation.  I believe this is what most admins would expect to see.

1 vote
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2015

There is no functionality to resend the invitation but they can go to the login page and request to reset their password with the option: "Unable to access your account?"

The process is automatic. An email with the link  to the instance URL can be sent manually as a reminder.

Alternatively you can delete and recreate the user and a new email will be sent.

There is a feature request for that: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-83

Cheers

0 votes
David Woods February 1, 2017

"you can delete and recreate the user and a new email will be sent"

This is a poor workaround and not acceptable almost a year later. I have the user active in my tasks and I need them to login. This is the case for multiple users. THIS IS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT TO MY DEPARTMENT. I'm trying to get these users into your product. The license bill increases automatically as user totals increase! You want me to add users and sell your product! HELP ME HELP YOU. smile

David Woods February 1, 2017

It looks like we have have what we need by clicking "Reset Password" within a user who has never logged in. This seems to maybe trigger an email. I'm not sure...

Suggest an answer