How do I reopen a closed sprint?

Christopher Reece September 19, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Editing or Reordering a Sprint

A co-worker got confused, reassigned our sprint to her team, and closed it. How do I get my sprint back?

1 answer

0 votes
noamdah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2016

Check out this link.

Christopher Reece September 19, 2016

I looked at that page previously and didn't find it helpful. Some images was would be nice. In any case, it basically states go to the closed sprint and click 'Reopen'. Except there isn't a reopen option available on the screen they describe. Do you have a more specific answer?

noamdah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2016

That is the right place but you are right the reopen sprint button is not working on my JIRA cloud as well. Must be a current issue with the cloud as it was working in the past. Will update if i get any more info on this matter. 

Suggest an answer