How do I remove the default work sub-filter

Jason J September 28, 2014

How do I remove this as the default subfilter on project creation?  Work Sub-Filter: fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTYRemove Subfilter.png

4 answers

0 votes
Yukiko Norton September 19, 2016

Oops, never mind.  As I am new to JIRA, I didn't realize that in order to expose edit functionality you needed to mouse over the fields.  Ok, so hovering my mouse over the field - not the label - will allow me to click an "edit" icon to edit.  I was able to delete it without replacing with any other query and remove the filter completely.

0 votes
Yukiko Norton September 19, 2016

I am also looking for an answer to this - the two answers seem to address the Saved Filter, which is different from the sub-filter.  I do know how to edit the Saved Filter, did anyone answer your question about how to edit the sub-filter?

0 votes
Jonathan Hult May 20, 2015

I was able to edit the Work Sub-Filter by setting it to another valid query. In this case, I just used the same query as that set in the Saved Filter.

It seems like a bug to me that you can't readily remove it without putting in another valid query. I did not see a JIRA bug for this.

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2014

Only the Filter/Kanban Owner can Edit the saved Filter

KANBAN.jpg

Suggest an answer