How do I remove the Assign button on all issue details page?

Davina Tsosie December 22, 2016

I have screens that have the Assign user field to use as an issue flows through the workflow. What I don't want is the Assign button available for all users at all stages in the workflow.

How do I remove the Assign button on the issue details page?

Thanks,
Davina

image2016-12-22 12:5:27.png

3 answers

1 vote
Aylin Kohls
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2016

Hi Davina.

The assign button is shown only if logged user has assign permission in permission scheme. So you can decide whether to show it or not depending on that.

Regards, Aylin.

0 votes
Davina Tsosie January 18, 2017

So there is no way to remove the Assign button on the issues details view and only have it on screens on transition?

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2017

Correct, at least out of the box. Being in the cloud you can't modify the source code. You can search for a plugin that will do it and is available in the cloud. I'm not aware of one. 

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2016

You're going to have to modify source code. Not recommended. 

Suggest an answer