How do I reactive Agile User Story Map Cloud

JamesM February 26, 2015

We participated in a free trial of bauer.it.consulting 's Agile User Story Map Cloud, which converted to a paid subscription, which we then cancelled.

Now we want to re-activate it. However, in the Atlassian Marketplace for JIRA console all this plugin has is "Free Trial"

When I click on click on this, the plugin downloads but then throws an error. "An error occurred while installing the add-on. Refer to the logs for more information."

I'm not sure which log this refers to. I suspect there is some issue in that I'm not permitted to have a second free trial, but of course it could be something else.

The Markeyplace 'Audit Log' shows this entry (the number part is different each time)

Failed to install add-on plugin.6965111362630967797.atlassian-connect.json

Where do I go to get help to resolve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2015
between June and Feb Atlassian changed the addon key - it seems that your issue is related to that.
However did you try to uninstall the addon? (not just deactivate). I would expect that you now have two Story Map addons in your add on listing - try to uninstall both - than start a second trial period.
after uninstalling the two users should be vanished as well.

Suggest an answer