How do I query for my activity between two dates?

imiell May 9, 2015

I record all my work in JIRA, and it would be really handy to get a list of all issues I worked on between two dates?

I've tried various things and searched for solutions to this, but have not been successful. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2015

It depends what do you mean by "I worked on". JIRA can help you query between dates for create / update / transition events in the following manner:

created >= 2015-01-01 and created < 2015-04-01 ...
updated >= 2015-01-01 and created < 2015-04-01 ...
status changed AFTER startOfWeek() ...

Add here you queries and exactly what you have been trying to see, maybe we could help out more

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2015

I'll assume you use Script Runner. If you do - there are some amazing options there. Specifically try something like issueFunction in commented("after -4w by jbloggs") More info: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-commented(commentquery)

0 votes
imiell May 10, 2015

Yeah that's as far as I got, but I have many longer-running tickets that I added comments to within a given week. And I don't change status every time I work on something - comments are what I use to track work.

Ranni Rabadi May 8, 2019

Hi Ian,  did you solve this? I'm trying to do the same thing.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer