How do I populate all tickets that I have created, commented, worked on?

Chris Finck November 22, 2019

I am looking to show my boss all the features, improvements, etc that I have pushed forward during our 1:1's and would love to show all the tickets to walk through each one. 

Is there a way to show all the tickets I have created, commented on, worked on, changed workflows for?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Hi Chris,

for tickets that you created you can use the reporter = (your_username)

for changes there is the CHANGED operator but this is available for some fields only (Assignee, Fix Version, Priority, Reporter, Resolution and Status). E.g., 'status changed BY (your_username)' , or 'status WAS "Resolved" BY (your_username) BEFORE "2019/07/26"'

for comments I think you can use a plugin, e.g. scriptyrunner, and then your query could look like this: issueFunction in commented("by currentUser()")

David Skreiner mentioned a workaround where you can create a dashboard with an 'activity stream' gadget (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-search-issues-to-which-a-user-has-commented/qaq-p/91873), but it didn't work out for me. In case it works for you these are the steps:

As a workaround, you can use a dashboard:

1 open Dashboard
2 Add Gadget Activitiy Stream
3 Add a global filter: Project is XY
4 Add a global filter: User is (username)
5 Below the Global Filter, klick JIRA - Add Filter:  Activity is Comment
6 Set "limit to 99 items"

Hope it helps,

Carlos

Suggest an answer