How do I modify the look n feel of the Issue Collector Feedback form?

Ian Wells September 25, 2014

I want to have the Issue collector Feedback form in my web site colour scheme and with rounded corners and also smaller than the default one. How do I do this. This is a stopper issue for us to use Issue Collector instead of writing our own.

5 answers

1 vote
Brett Parkhurst March 10, 2015

I have the same issue with the Issue Collector form.  It is not responsive down to small tablet and phone form factors and it runs off the screen.  We REALLY want to use this feature but that is a deal breaker for us because the form does not respond to form factor.  It seems like a pretty simple fix to make the form size appropriately.  Any chance you guys could implement this so your customers can start using this SUPER POWERFUL FEATURE?

Pleading our case,

Brett Parkhurst

Epicor Software Corporation

1 vote
Ian Wells September 29, 2014

thanks for resolving this - is there a ticket I can vote on to get this supported?  This has been a deal breaker for us

Ian

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2014

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately this kind of customisation is a restricted function for Atlassian OnDemand.

Sorry about it! :/

Kind Regards,
Elisa 

0 votes
Ian Wells September 28, 2014

Hi Elisa

Thanks for your attention to this.

I understand how to change wording and fields. What I need is a way to change the look n feel of the form, for example

background colour to match my web site colours

rounded edges to box

font to match my web site font.

What is the best way for me to do that?

Ian

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2014

Hi Ian, 

When setting up an Issue Collector, you can choose Custom Template to create a custom JIRA feedback form, which allows you to specify your own wording on the dialog box as well as add or remove other fields on the form and change their positions on the form. 

For more information about it, please visit: Using Issue Collector.

Please let us know if this answers your question.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer