How do I modify an existing Issue Collector?

Martin Cleaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2012

I can see how I can create an issue collector, and view it (by clicking on the Activity record) but there seems to be no way for me to then edit it. Is that not possible?

Thanks, M.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Martin Cleaver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2012

Found it: Permalink

When is expected to be that an already created issuecollector will be editable? I would find this very useful. It's a great addition to JIRA

1. Jul 10, 2012

Thanks, Dennis. We're already working on providing edit for Issue Collectors. And the good news is that we'll release a new version of the plugin that's 5.0 and 5.1 compatible so you won't have to wait until the next major JIRA release to take advantage of the changes. (The new version will be added to the Issue Collector on Atlassian Marketplace).

0 votes
Jacques
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2012

I have JIRA version 5.1.3 and I've read in the documentation that issue collectors can now be edited.

In the version I have (1.1.1) in my JIRA installation I am not able to do any editing or use the advanced features.

Do I need to update JIRA version or is it sufficient (and at all possible) to upgrade the Collectors plugin through UPM?

help appreciated!

thanks,

Jacques.

John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2012

Hi Jacques,

Just update the Collectors plugin in UPM to latest version 1.2.5 which is compatible with JIRA 5.0.x - 5.2.1.

Regards,

John Chin

Suggest an answer