How do I improve image quality of the screenshot?

Kim Thibault December 15, 2013

The screenshot in Jira Capture (OnDemand) is low quality. Text is almost unreadable.

Is there somewhere to alter this setting?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2013

Turns out to be a problem with Firefox Browser version compatibility. The issue is addressed on
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BON-1944

Here is the Browser Compatibility chart

0 votes
Kim Thibault December 17, 2013

Thanks - I'll create a ticket.

0 votes
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2013

Hi Kim,

Jira Capture on OnDemand is the same Jira Capture for your self hosted environment and provides real resolution images. That is what Jira Capture is all about. :)

Can you share where is it that you see this low quality image? On the jira issue? On Jira Capture right after capturing and before adding them to the issues?
If you can add the image here it will help us understand what kind of image you are getting too.

If this looks like a bug, feel free to raise an issue at support.atlassian.com

Cheers!
Mauro

Kim Thibault December 16, 2013

if you can see the image, here it is immediately after the screen capture - looks the same in the Jira ticket.

The images seem to disappear when I submit the comment.

Hi Mauro,

Here is the image before screenshot - I will upload the next one second. Having trouble submitting as the images are big.

Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
December 16, 2013

Hi Kim,

I was able to see the pictures but I'm afraid that only admins can. Thanks for taking the time to add them.

It is really strange behaviour and I'd like to ask you to create an issue at support.atlassian.comfor us to see it closely and hopefully find a promt solution.

I'll start working on it shortly after you create it and let you know. Thanks!

Mauro

Suggest an answer