How do I get the old UI experience on Kanban boards

bytor99999 December 17, 2017

Before last week, I could click on a ticket in a Kanban Board view and the details of that ticket would show on the right side of the board/screen. Now it pops up a new window/modal window, and it is destroying my productivity as a developer because I cannot quickly go through these tickets. I have to move my mouse more, click to close the popup. It is just awful user experience. I am losing a good 20 minutes a day because of this new UI

How do I get the old experience back????

2 answers

0 votes
bytor99999 December 18, 2017

I don't know what happened, But I can't login to my Jira anymore. It keeps defaulting to this my personal account and not allow me to login with my work account, I keep getting this. And when I click the link at the bottom, if just comes right back to that page, no ability to login with my work account. And even if I log out here in the forum, it still does the same thing. Now I can't do any work for my job. Please fix your bugs.Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 9.31.15 AM.png

0 votes
kai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2017

Hey @bytor99999 – sorry to hear that the new design is affecting your productivity.

If the new design currently doesn't meet your needs, you can go back to the old view by switching the feature off in your user profile. Click your avatar then "Your profile" and look for the "Labs" section.

When you turn the feature off, you'll be asked to leave optional feedback – feel free to share your thoughts with the team. We're reading this daily and the feedback is used to inform what we build and improve on next.

We're also working on making the discoverability of turning this feature off more prominent.

Suggest an answer