How do I get the 'create-page-from-template' macro back

Robin Vessey March 25, 2013

I have used 'create-page-from-template' marco a lot and spent over a week developing a series of templates that work from this as a basis.

As of the OnDemand update last night I now have pages everywhere which have "Unknown macro: 'create-page-from-template'".

The 'Create From Template' macro doesn't contain the "Source Space" and doesn't allow you to select templates which aren't in the drop down for the Named space, which renders the entire exercise useless.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2013

Hi Robin, I believe your question was answered on this support ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JST-60189

Let us know if you still have any questions regarding this.

Kindly,
Marlon Aguiar

Clemens Tietze October 7, 2014

Hi Marlon, as Anh Nguyen Tuan said, the access to the support ticket is not available (for us), could you please provide the information here at answers.atlassian.com? Thanks in advance! Best regards Clemens

Lindsey Lindsey July 24, 2019

Please could you confirm if there is an alternative link with the resolution for this issue?

I'm seeing the unknown macro:'create-page-from-template' error but the link above results in a 404 error.

0 votes
NguyenA May 18, 2014

Sorry, I can not access by our support account id.

Suggest an answer