How do I get priority to appear with the number associated to the level of priority?

Trena Norcia August 5, 2021

We are on boarding an offshore team for service support. I need the priority to appear as a number or at least the icon with the level beside it.  They need to know to address priority 1 immediately.   This is an immediate need.  If someone could reach out to me on what I need to do to have this occur.  Thank you in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

There is no number associated with a priority.

There is an order, but that's not numbering, just an order set by your admins.

The very simple way to do this is to include your numbering in your chosen labels - instead of Critical, Important, Needs doing, Meh, and Trivial, label them 1 Critical, 2 Important, 2 Needs doing, 3 Meh, 3 Trivial.

Trena Norcia August 9, 2021

I need more information on how to set it to appear as what we would like and not the arrow icons.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2021

I'd upload different symbols - number icons are readily available for example.

Suggest an answer