How do I get jira capture to diplay

bleeker September 16, 2013

I installed it to Firefox. It came up fine. I accidentaly clicked the close X and now no matter what I do I cannot get JIRA Capture to display again. I tried uninstalling the plug-in, restartnig Firefox, and reinstalling the plug-in.

Oddly, I can see the panel show up as Firefox starts up but then it fades into the background and I can no longer see it.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bleeker September 23, 2013

There is a toolbar icon that in some cases is very hard to see. If your background in Windows 7 is black that fades through the Firefox toolbar and the dark blue JIRA Capture icon barely shows up.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2013

Hey there, Bleeker.

I suspect that this might be related to bug that is reported. Please review the following:

Add yourself as a watcher and monitor the bug report for any updates from the developers. Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

bleeker September 17, 2013

Did not really answer my question but pointed me to the fact that there is atoolbar icon. My problem was, when JIRA Capture is off, the icon is so dark I could not seeit without careful inspection.

Suggest an answer