How do I get back the old Jira dashboard from last week?

I just got my team used to using Jira. Is there a way to get the old layout back? Mainly the project dashboard that shows the issues and type (what it was last week)? Also, I liked the abiility to go projects>select project> search query

3 answers

Hi Barbarat,

It is not possible to get your Old Dashboard back but you can always search for issues created/update etc last week using JIRA search.

First create filter, go to search issues Advance Section and to find all issues updated in last 5 days use this query

Project = "XYZ" AND created >= "-5d"

Then you can create new Dashboard and add filter "saved filter result" gadget. 

Refer this link for more such JQL queries - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/advanced-searching-179442050.html

For Dashboard Configuration/Customization you can refer this link 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/customizing-the-dashboard-185729498.html

Taha

Thanks, I meant dashboard at the project level. Where it had clickable links to the issues by showstopper, feature type, last updated, etc.

Hi Barbarat, Those are just filters but those are system filter you cannot do much there. If you create your personal Dashboard you have more control like you can add your own filters as per your requirement and many more gadgets. Hope this helps. Regards, Taha

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

21,713 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you