It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I fix the name change of swimlane after upgrade for other issues?

We recently upgraded our Jira Data Center from 7.8 to 8.2 a few weeks ago and everything went well. A few support tickets came across displaying a weird header on the swimlane.

So, on a scrum board, we have our swimlanes separated by stories. The bucket that regards other issues that are not stories or associated to a story (Like a sub-task) now has a swimlane of gh.rapid.swimlane.parentchild.default.name

I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this and if so, what was done to fix it?

I have checked the system add-ons, I have changed the board configuration and changed it back, I have performed a re-index. I am not sure what else can be done because everything else after the upgrade is working great.

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Disregard, this appears to be a defect in version 8.2.1 which was patched and fixed in version 8.2.2. See ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20084

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you