How do I export time reports ?

Emilia Zych March 12, 2014

How do I export a full time report of a certain project from day 1 of the project creation date?

6 answers

0 votes
Milan Baic March 19, 2014

Hi Boris, I couldn't really follow the instructions well for the link you sent me so I just manually completed it yesterday without a plug in. Thanks so much for looking into this for me! I really appreciate it! (sorry this is being posted under my managers name!)

Emilia

0 votes

Hi Boris, I couldn't really follow the instructions well for the link you sent me so I just manually completed it yesterday without a plug in. Thanks so much for looking into this for me! I really appreciate it!

0 votes

Hi Boris, I couldn't really follow the instructions well for the link you sent me so I just manually completed it yesterday without a plug in. Thanks so much for looking into this for me! I really appreciate it! Emilia

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2014
0 votes
Emilia Zych March 13, 2014

HI Boris, thanks for replying... a time report for a project's tasks. A report that shows name, date, hours logged...I actually found the report and I am able to export however the export doesn't actually log WHO was working on the task and that's the most important info I need from the export. I've resorted to doing it manually for now as I couldn't find a plug in for it.

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

I'm not sure I understand what exaclty do you mean by time report. Would you give an example ?

Suggest an answer