How do I exclude the Zephyr test issues from my filter/search?

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2014

I have added the Zephyr Test issuetype to my issuetype scheme. As a result, we now have 2 issuetypes called Test. Projects are now creating Zephyr Test issues by clicking on the JIRA Create button. Developers are trying to create filters that exclude this issue type, but they have been unable. They are including both Test issuetypes in the filters. The Zephyr Test issues are still coming back in the filter results. Here is the filter:

issuetype not in (Test, Test) AND project = CCRA

1 answer

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2014

Hi JT,

When you click on the Create Issue drop down and you see Zephyr's issue type Test there should be a green wing next to it. It it possible for your testers to know which issue type they are creating by using the icon as a reference? Anything with the green wing next to it is going to be a Zephyr issue type Test.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer