How do I embed an Agile Board on an external page?

Nathan Cook September 23, 2014

JIRA doesn't allow a board to be iframed in to a page.

I want to give my stakeholders a clear view of our current sprint board and I want to embed the board on an external page. Any ideas on how to achieve this?

5 answers

1 vote
Nathan Cook September 23, 2014

Hey Steven,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried just using a simple iframe, but JIRA disables any iframe-ing of their Rapid boards. I was hoping to embed it on a non-Confluence page.

0 votes
Sumit Ahuja January 12, 2018

Is there any update on this? 2018 and still not sure how this can be achieved? :)

0 votes
Jonathan Leaders January 26, 2016

I'd also be curious how to do this with just a list of JIRA tasks

0 votes
David November 13, 2014

If anyone figures this out, please post.  This is pretty key if you actually care to aggregate content from various sources (JIRA being one of them).

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

All I see is the ability to embed Gadgets. Do these sufficently fill the need? The Rapid boards don't have a similar function themselves but you might be able to create a Dashboard or Confluence page that could have the right information.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GADGETS/_Using+JIRA+Gadgets+in+Confluence

Suggest an answer