How do I display total open issues by month?

Jimmy Lee August 8, 2012

I am trying to display in a gadget total open issues for several projects by month. I cannot find any suitable gadget. Can this be done? If not, is there another way to display this? My manager would like to see this in a Dashboard. Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2012

My recommendation is the Created vs. Resolved gadget. While it will not be useful for comparing projects within one gadget, it is possible to put multiple Created vs. Resolved charts on the same dashboard, each tuned to a different project.

In lieu of that, you may have some luck with the Two Dimensional Statistics Gadget, which will allow you to display multiple projects, but does not include date logic to seperate by month. To achieve that, you could refer the chart to a saved Filter, and use the endofMonth() JQL function as described here, and use multiple Two Dimensional Statistics gadgets to represent different months.

Suggest an answer