How do I display in a gadget the combined statistics of both tasks and sub-tasks "of the same type"?

kAyOw October 29, 2017

The Issue Statistics Gadget assumes that task and sub-tasks are different types of issues.

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2017

Which "statistics" gadget are you referring to?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2017

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-did you get my email? I sent it to you over the weekend.

0 votes
kAyOw October 30, 2017

Hello Fadoua. Yes, of course they are different.  But let’s assume that a task and a sub-task have the same semantic, with the only difference that one is a task and the other is a sub-task. I would like to see their statistics combined in the statistics gadget. The standard gadget does not allow me to sum them up.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2017

I don't think it will combine the statistics because they are 2 different issue types. To JIRA one is a Task and the other one is a SubTask.

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2017

Hi kAyOw,

A task and a subtask are two different issues types in JIRA. I am not really sure about your question.

Even if you create a subtask under one specific task, it still will have its own screen, workflow,....

Best,

Suggest an answer