How do I display Tempo worklogs by user by day in EazyBI? (Not by assignee)

Daniel Woolfson July 19, 2016

Hello,

I have JIRA Software Cloud and Tempo timesheets installed.  I am using EazyBI and now I wish to generate a report (similar to the Tempo timesheet page) showing all Tempo worklogs by user by day.  I am doing this since I wish to generate a bar chart of billed hours logged by user per day.

The problem I have is that I can not see a "User" dimension in the cube I have generated.  If I use "assignee" this only returns the worklogs from the issues which are currently assigned - which is incorrect.  I need the worklogs owned by the user - which is not transient like an assignment is.

Is this possible?

Daniel.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2016

Hi Daniel,

Like Graeme already mentioned, you could try "Logged by" dimension in your reports that represents the user who actually logged these hours.

See example:

hours spent per Logged by.jpg

There is no Worklog dimension imported in eazyBI, so the detailed level (by default) is per day.

However, there is a possibility to create additional dimension "Hours" (using Javascript) where you could drill report into Hours for each day, but it would still not be a worklog_id level as eazyBI don't import it.

Please contact support@eazybi.com if you have further questions regarding this!

Kind regards,

Martins Vanags / support@eazybi.com

Daniel Woolfson July 20, 2016

Thank you both.  You have solved my issue smile

0 votes
graemejohnson July 20, 2016

Yes - I've been using the same dimension to analyse reported time

0 votes
graemejohnson July 19, 2016

Do you have a 'Logged By' dimension?

Suggest an answer