How do I delete my JIRA cloud trial account?

Clint February 22, 2017

Title says it all..

Under the 'Billing / Manage Applications' section of my JIRA instance, JIRA is listed, but 'Deactivate' is greyed out. Clicking on the 'Cancel my Site' takes me to my other trial license list (such as Bamboo) but these are server deployments.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Clint February 22, 2017

Following my original steps I outlined, the license was listed under the 'Archived' list.. even though it's still valid until March.

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2017

Ah. I should have mentioned checking the archived ones too. Strangely, Atlassian seem to let you archive/un-archive licenses regardless of date. There's nothing to stop someone 'archiving' an active licence, which is confusing.

Anyway, glad you found it in the end. Was it called 'JIRA' or 'Atlassian Cloud'?

Like Ilya Us likes this
Clint March 13, 2017

Thanks, it was called "Atlassian Cloud (Monthly Payments)"

Like Colin Macrae likes this
0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2017

After clicking 'Cancel my site', you should be taken to the 'Licenses' page. 

There you need to look for an entry where product says 'Atlassian Cloud', rather than JIRA. You can click to expand and choose 'Cancel subscription', as described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/cancellations-873871347.html

You might need to check the Evaluations tick box on the Licences page to see everything.

Suggest an answer