How do I delete customers from my portal in JIRA SD Cloud?

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2017

Hi!

Before I was able to delete them because the where in the role Service Desk Customers, but since the last cloud update when the People tab appeared I cannot revoke the access of a customer from my portal. 

How do I delete customers from my project ? And if it where possible how do I BULK delete customers from my Service Desk project?

Regards

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2017

Go to project settings / people. On the right side, there should be a Remove option behind each customer:

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 18.03.08.png

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2017
laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2017

Hello Walter, 

I can only delete my customers if they are inside an organization, then the X appears in the customers page.

In the people page if the user is only customer sometimes it does not appear and others it just looks gray and I cannot click on its roles to change it. In the image below I could not uncheck the service desk cutomer option.

Regards.

image.png

Rafa February 14, 2024

Still in 2024, deleting someone from the People list does not delete it from Customers list; in fact, both lists show different "people/users/email addresses"/ (if this is not a terribly confusing UI, I don't know what is)

Suggest an answer