exadannyd July 31, 2016

How do I create a workload report for current spring

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeff
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2016

You should be able to use the workload pie chart to do what you are after.

It will look like this:

image2016-8-9 23:8:26.png

To do this for just the current sprint, you'll need to create a saved filter. I would suggest something along the lines of:

project = '<your project ID'> and sprint in openSprints()
0 votes
exadannyd August 10, 2016

Thanks, seems like doing the work.

0 votes
exadannyd August 7, 2016

indeed

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2016

Sure but I have no way of knowing what data you're tracking or what format you want the report in. It sounds like you have time estimates and your team is logging time spent, and you want to look for over-allocation or under-allocations. Is that correct?

0 votes
exadannyd July 31, 2016

users workload. I would like to monitor the team members workload within the current sprint. This is a must when planning the sprint. You want to make sure you properly utilized working hours of all members...

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2016

What is a workload report to you?

Suggest an answer