• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • How do I create a filter for a subscription that returns to me a newly created issue the first time and only if it is updated on subsequent intervals?

How do I create a filter for a subscription that returns to me a newly created issue the first time and only if it is updated on subsequent intervals?

David Murphy June 11, 2015

I want to create a subscription that returns me new issues for a specified severity in the last 24 hours AND only the same issues if they have changed in subsequent intervals

3 answers

0 votes
David Murphy June 12, 2015

yes changed after creation

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2015

Let's say I had a subscription which ran once every 2 hours, I would do a JQL query which has an updated > -2h clause in it. 

David Murphy June 12, 2015

but I seem to get an email even when nothing has changed/updated. My desired results are any new issues that meet my filter criteria and any existing issues that have been updated since the last time that meet my filter criteria

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2015

I would guess it is an empty email? But using the logic above should satisfy your requirements.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2015

What do you mean by changed after subsequent interval? Changed after creation?

Suggest an answer