How do I create a Crucible review containing multiple commits from JIRA?

Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

We use to have a link on the Source tab as follows:

https://answers.atlassian.com/upfiles/crucible_control.png

After we upgraded that is gone. I've seen images with a button like:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/353272911/FE30_source_JIRA.png?version=1&modificationDate=1369808021731&api=v2&effects=border-simple,blur-border

I don't have that button. All I have is individual commmits with a + to add a review for an individual commit. How do I get that button?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2013

I'm taking from this that the answer is upgrade past 6.0.

0 votes
Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2013

Do you also have Stash integrated with JIRA ? If so, scroll down the page a little to see the FishEye commits.

Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2013

Yes, I have stash integrated. Yes, I see stash commits. Yes, under them I see fisheye commits. I do not see a link or button that allows me create a review containing all commits in a single click.

Nick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2013

Ok - do you have the latest version of the JIRA FishEye Plugin and JIRA installed ?

There was a version which removed that button, however it was added back in the next release.

Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2013

We are running JIRA 5.2.9 with Fisheye plugin 5.2.9

Justin Shapiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2013

What version was it that didn't have the button?

Nick
Atlassian Team
November 17, 2013

I believe it was added back into the JIRA 6.0 or higher versions...

Suggest an answer