How do I create a Crucible review containing multiple commits from JIRA?

We use to have a link on the Source tab as follows:

https://answers.atlassian.com/upfiles/crucible_control.png

After we upgraded that is gone. I've seen images with a button like:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/353272911/FE30_source_JIRA.png?version=1&modificationDate=1369808021731&api=v2&effects=border-simple,blur-border

I don't have that button. All I have is individual commmits with a + to add a review for an individual commit. How do I get that button?

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

I'm taking from this that the answer is upgrade past 6.0.

0 votes
Nick Pellow Atlassian Team Nov 11, 2013

Do you also have Stash integrated with JIRA ? If so, scroll down the page a little to see the FishEye commits.

Yes, I have stash integrated. Yes, I see stash commits. Yes, under them I see fisheye commits. I do not see a link or button that allows me create a review containing all commits in a single click.

Nick Pellow Atlassian Team Nov 11, 2013

Ok - do you have the latest version of the JIRA FishEye Plugin and JIRA installed ?

There was a version which removed that button, however it was added back in the next release.

We are running JIRA 5.2.9 with Fisheye plugin 5.2.9

What version was it that didn't have the button?

Nick Pellow Atlassian Team Nov 17, 2013

I believe it was added back into the JIRA 6.0 or higher versions...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

24,276 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you