How do I control which fields are displayed in the 'dates' section on the main screen?

Capture.PNG

Is it possible to add the "closed" date to this fields? 

We're using version V6.1

1 answer

These fields are system fields. However, you can always add a date picker type custom field Closed and using the JIRA suite utilities workflow postfunctions you can copy the current date to this date type customfield Closed.

Everything then happens in the background. and make sure you display this custom field on the view issue screens.

Here is the link to the JIRA suite utilities workflow postfunctions page

https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Workflow+Post-Functions

Pilar

Joe Pitt Community Champion Aug 18, 2015

You need to make sure you put the copy function AFTER the update function so you will get the current date copied over otherwise you will get the last date the issue was updated which often isn't 'today'. I use this all the time to capture milestone dates in the workflow for easy reference and reporting.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

197 views 2 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you