How do I configure the control chart to look at recent data?

Rebecca Carter October 3, 2017

Currently looking into the Control Chart and when selecting and timeframe it will not accept any dates more present than 31st Dec 2016. 

I have tried altering which columns it is looking into with no success. 

What do I need to change to look at recent data?

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2020

Hi @Rebecca Carter , 

Try our app Great Gadgets app.

One of the many dashboard gadgets included is the Control Chart gadget, which is based on a Jira filter and is fully customizable. You can decide what issue are considered, by adjusting the filter's query. 

See https://bitbucket.org/StonikByte/great-gadgets-add-on/wiki/Home#!control-chart-gadget

image.png

Danut

0 votes
Daniel January 19, 2018

Could you ever solve this? I am having the same problem -.-

0 votes
Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Is your issue that you cannot select a date in 2017 in the end date field?  If that's the case perhaps try typing in the date manually in the field.  

If it's an issue with the report itself when you can set the end date of 2017, then it could be that your issue set does not include any resolved issues.  

Rebecca Carter October 4, 2017

The date picker shows dates in 2017 but whenever I select one it resets the date to 31/12/16. The same happens if I type the date in manually.

In one of my boards we have created and closed 1637 issues in 2017. 

Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2017

That's odd.  I just tried on my instances and can set an end date very far into the future with no problem (i tried 2025).

Sounds like either a bug with your instance or maybe a client side issue.  Have you tried a different browser and/or computer?

If it's happening for other browsers/computers, i suggest reaching out to atlassian support.

Suggest an answer