How do I configure an email based on logged time threshold?

Jean-Pierre Laurin February 17, 2015

I am using the Jira timesheet Reports and Gadgets plugin. I configured the highlight hours field to the minimum amount of time I expect the team to log per day but the emails are being issued only when a day is completely empty and not when the threshold was not reach.

For example, with a treshold of 5 hours. If today only 3 hours are logged but the last 5 days have 5 hours or more logged, no email. But, if today only 3 hours are logged  but 1 of the 4 last days has 0 hour logged and all others are 5 or more, I receive an email.

Which configuration is missing on my side?

1 answer

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2015

Hi Eric,

First of all sorry for delay, I've just noticed the issue, did not receive a notification earlier.

I believe reminder email should be sent in any case, on scheduler basis. The threshold value only influences a notice in the report body.

Could you please double check schedule and confirm that report is send to subscriber, but not sent to remind groups in your case?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer