How do I combine administration/billing of JIRA Cloud and Bitbucket accounts?

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2015

I should be able to do this according to the page below. How do I access the Bitbucket team that was apparently created for me with my Cloud account?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Merge+accounts

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2015

Hi Tim!

The Merge Accounts document only pertains to merging Bitbucket teams/individual plans. In other words, merging with JIRA is not in scope.

Additionally, its not possible to consolidate a Bitbucket SEN # with a JIRA #. That means if you currently have JIRA Cloud and you establish a Bitbucket 10 user or more plan, the SEN #'s will be different,  unfortunately. 

I've added a comment to the Merge Accounts document which includes the following knowledge base article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOUDKB/As+An+Admin%2C+I+Want+to+Add+My+Bitbucket+Plan+to+My+Existing+JIRA+Cloud+SEN

Sorry for the limitation and for any confusion! 

Kind Regards,

Jason Worley | Cloud Support

Himanshu Mittal October 4, 2021

Has this been done now ? Can I get billed for my Bitbucket account via the JIRA SEN# ?

3 votes
Martin Zastawny May 14, 2018

This is sooo confusing.

A software company which makes software so confusing, I dont get it

Aviad Hahami March 25, 2019

That's Atlassian on a nutshell

Like # people like this
Dan Greening September 14, 2019

And, funny thing, they haven't fixed it in four years since it was reported.

Like Colin Stubbs likes this
Viktor Jarnheimer October 8, 2019

We receive about 20 invoices per months from JIRA. I don't see why it can't be just one invoice.

Like Colin Stubbs likes this

Suggest an answer