It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I combine administration/billing of JIRA Cloud and Bitbucket accounts?

I should be able to do this according to the page below. How do I access the Bitbucket team that was apparently created for me with my Cloud account?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Merge+accounts

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Feb 17, 2015

Hi Tim!

The Merge Accounts document only pertains to merging Bitbucket teams/individual plans. In other words, merging with JIRA is not in scope.

Additionally, its not possible to consolidate a Bitbucket SEN # with a JIRA #. That means if you currently have JIRA Cloud and you establish a Bitbucket 10 user or more plan, the SEN #'s will be different,  unfortunately. 

I've added a comment to the Merge Accounts document which includes the following knowledge base article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOUDKB/As+An+Admin%2C+I+Want+to+Add+My+Bitbucket+Plan+to+My+Existing+JIRA+Cloud+SEN

Sorry for the limitation and for any confusion! 

Kind Regards,

Jason Worley | Cloud Support

This is sooo confusing.

A software company which makes software so confusing, I dont get it

That's Atlassian on a nutshell

Like Dan Greening likes this

And, funny thing, they haven't fixed it in four years since it was reported.

We receive about 20 invoices per months from JIRA. I don't see why it can't be just one invoice.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you