How do I change the locked status' on tickets in my workflow?

Jamie Gerace October 21, 2015

I have an 18 step custom workflow that took a ton of time to refine and automate. That said, I am looking into a way to change the two locked status next to the workflow dropdown. I have many of the status' allowing 'ALL' to transition to it, but it seems the 2nd locked status is arbitrary and I can't figure out how to lock "Blocked" instead of "awaiting feedback" next to the workflow dropdown.

See screenshot:

1 answer

1 vote
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2015

You can re-order them in the JIRA (server) using the ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions, not sure with Cloud. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/configuring-workflow-185729632.html#ConfiguringWorkflow-Customisingworkflowtransitionsonthe%27viewissue%27page

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2015

Works on Cloud too, so that's the right answer completely (unless the questioner means something different by "locked")

Suggest an answer