How do I change my account name and credit card information?

Guy Greco October 14, 2013

How doe I change my account name and credit card information?

2 answers

0 votes
Philipp Harsleben July 10, 2018

Here's how to change your Payment Info:

- Navigate to: https://my.atlassian.com/products/index (logged in)
- click your product (SEN)
- find "Payment Method" and the Button "Edit Credit Card"

Compare to Screen Shot:

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 14.13.20.png

Thomas Malmberg July 13, 2018

Sorry to say but this is not a valid answer since there is no "payment method" nor edit credit card to click. This is still utterly amazing how well this is hidden and how much false information is available in all of these different threads (because of the many changes to this over the years).

crapper.PNG

Like # people like this
Dirk Moors September 10, 2018

+1 I'm running into the exact same issue. 

First I get here:

Screenshot from 2018-09-10 10-18-13.png

Then, when I click the "Add Billing Details" button, I get here:

Screenshot from 2018-09-10 10-18-50.png

Clearly, There are no items for my Jira and Confluence CLOUD(!!!!) licenses.

How can I update the billing info?! This is ridiculous!

Like # people like this
David Medina May 16, 2019

+1 Running into this issue as well

Like # people like this
0 votes
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2013

Hi Guy,

Your main portal for account management is my.atlassian.com - you will be able to update the billing and technical contacts, alongside updating your credit card details or purchasing additional products.

Here is a great FAQ - you would be most interested in 'Managing My Account': https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing

Cheers,

Paul

Eric Smith April 27, 2018

Not helpful &/or outdated.

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 2.28.55 PM.png

There's nothing on my.atlassian.com to help me figure out where to change billing details.  The words "credit" and "billing" do not show up.

The instructions you linked to at https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing lead me to "3. How do I change the credit card for my Atlassian Cloud subscription?", but the instructions don't match what I'm seeing on this page.

The closest I've been able to get is at https://id.atlassian.com/manage/billing, but this only shows my billing address - I cannot change a credit card number anywhere.

This is a really aggravating search.  Please fix all these things, and then put a down-vote option on these pages so we can vote out the useless ones.

Like Michael Glenn Williams likes this
KC Kwa May 29, 2018

I have been looking for the page to change my credit card too. Why there has been no reply since Apr 2018?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2018

Because the answer is correct for the system that was in place 5 years ago when the question was asked. 

However, it is still correct in that you do all of this under my.atlassian.com.

KC Kwa May 29, 2018

I am having the same issue as Eric who posted last month above. I went to the url and can’t find any place to change my credit card which has been replaced.

Thomas Malmberg June 22, 2018

No help. Please delete all outdated crap and enable us to change our credit card details.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2018

You can, go to my.atlassian.com

Sure. Other options include Australia or Alaska. All equally helpful in updating my credit card information.

(I suggest reading the thread before adding more nonsensical answers that do not answer the question, only add to the confusion)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2018

I'd suggest looking at it properly.

If you have any Cloud accounts, you'll have billing there.  I suspect you have only Server accounts.

Yes and there are no answers regarding that, only outdated ones.

Like Henri Heinonen likes this

Suggest an answer